This Fall 2014 thru December, I am teaching six different classes as follows:
- Advanced Watercolor for Montgomery College, Tuesday mornings (10am to 12:30pm) at the Holiday Park Senior Center (HPCS), starting Sept. 9th, and ending Oct. 28th (eight sessions).
- Watercolor Techniques I for MC, Tuesday afternoons (1:30 to 3:30pm) at the Holiday Park Senior Center (HPCS), starting Sept. 9th, and ending Oct. 14th (six sessions).
- Basic/Advanced Drawing for the Rossmore Art Guild, Friday mornings, 9:30am to noon, at Leisure World – Clubhouse One, Fall 1 session, starts Sept. 12th for six weeks (registration day Thursday 9/4 1-3:30pm, continued thru Fall 2, Winter 1 & 2, and Spring 1 & 2, each six weeks, ending in July 2015.
- Watercolor Techniques II for MC, Tuesday afternoons (1:30 to 3:30pm) at the Holiday Park Senior Center (HPCS), starting Oct. 2nd, and ending Dec. 9th (six sessions, skipping 11/11 & 11/25).
- Drawing the Portrait for MC, Tuesday evenings (7pm to 9:30pm) at the Takoma Park campus, starting Sept. 23rd and ending Dec. 2nd (ten sessions, skipping 11/25).
- Drawing/Pencils/Charcoal/Pastels for MC, Thursday afternoons (10am to noon) at the Kensington Public Library, , starting Oct. 9th, and ending Nov. 13th (six sessions).
For more information on the above 2014 Montgomery College classes, email or call me, or see pages 10-11 (Takoma) or pages 52-53 (HPSC or Kensington) at:
You can contact the Rossmore Art Guild (301-958-1000) for more information about my Friday morning drawing classes with them at Leisure World.